By Scott Hawkins
* The definitive consultant to administering WebLogic Server 7! * Maximizing functionality, reliability, and potency * Covers structure, domain names, clustering, JDBC, JMS, tracking, and masses extra * comprises 90-day trial model of WebLogic Server 7WebLogic Server 7 management entire: Maximizing potency, reliability, and performance.BEA WebLogic Server management package is the definitive consultant to administering BEA WebLogic Server 7! Scott Hawkins begins the place the documentation leaves off, illuminating the most important options and supplying functional assistance for maximizing the functionality, reliability, and potency of any WebLogic Server procedure. in contrast to earlier books on BEA WebLogic Server, this booklet is a hundred% occupied with administration-and it provides crucial strategies you just will not locate anyplace else. insurance comprises: * fitting, beginning, and preventing WebLogic Servers * Defining powerful net common sense Server architectures * setting up and handling WebLogic Server domain names * coping with HTTP companies * growing and dealing with WebLogic Server clusters * Configuring and dealing with JDBC and JMS * In-depth insurance of tracking and function tuning
Read or Download BEA WebLogic Server Administration Kit PDF
Best client-server systems books
With the luck of laptop viruses like Slammer, defense matters are actually a most sensible precedence for home windows method directors, correct along daily projects comparable to developing bills and dealing with functionality. in the event you use home windows 2003 Server at a small to medium-sized association, or use Microsoft's Small enterprise Server, this thorough but concise educational deals the hands-on recommendation you wish for securing your community.
While you are new to the area of Microsoft Small enterprise Server 2003, Microsoft Small company Server 2003 Unleashed delivers you with real-world help event as you start or discover your upgraded server. Written and reviewed by means of Small enterprise Server MVPs, this booklet offers helpful insurance of Mac platform integration, in addition to the combination of ISA 2004, SharePoint, FrontPage, trade, and SQL Server.
Top practices and cutting edge daily strategies for working the hot model of alternate Server for home windows 2000. This authoritative booklet teaches IT pros answerable for alternate messaging structures tips on how to successfully deal with the program's many and complicated process features and contours. as soon as you may have designed and applied a messaging procedure, the majority of the day by day paintings comprises tracking to make sure an optimal site visitors stream, complete via constantly reviewing and fine-tuning dozens of approach requisites and parts.
Microsoft structures administration Server (SMS) model 2. zero offers IT managers the richest attainable set of computer instruments and contours for remotely diagnosing and troubleshooting computing device desktops, fitting laptop purposes, and handling software-all from a centralized position. SMS 2. zero is helping lessen your TCO by way of decreasing the price of switch and configuration administration for Windows-based computer and server platforms.
- Delivering Utility Computing: Business-Driven IT Optimization
- Open Client/server Computing and Middleware
- Introducing Windows Server 2012
- Pro Express.js
- SOA Design Patterns (The Prentice Hall Service-Oriented Computing Series from Thomas Erl)
Extra info for BEA WebLogic Server Administration Kit
Cmd to bring the service up. If you need to add, remove, or change any command-line options, do so in that script. ) Passwords Note that by default the installNTService script will use the system password that you entered when you installed the server. The installNTService script is created at the time WebLogic is installed. There is no mechanism for automatically updating passwords in the script or in Windows if/when they are changed in WebLogic. Lamentably, this means that if you change the password after the Windows service is installed, you will first have to uninstall the service.
1 directory under BEA home. HostnameVerifier=
This configuration is called multiple-tier architecture. Database On the back end of most enterprise applications you will find at least one database server. By design, this service should be located in the most inaccessible portion of the network, preferably behind at least one firewall. In the configurations shown in Figures 4-1, 4-3, 4-4, and 4-5 you will note that multiple databases are shown. While clustering of your database servers is, of course, optional, it is strongly recommended for enterprise applications.