By Sergio Riva, Wolf-Dieter Fessner
This prepared reference provides environmentally pleasant and stereoselective equipment of recent biocatalysis. The skilled and popular crew of editors have accrued most sensible overseas authors for this e-book. They conceal such rising issues as chemoenzymatic equipment and multistep enzymatic reactions, whereas displaying how those novel equipment and ideas can be utilized for sensible functions. Multidisciplinary issues, together with directed evolution, dynamic kinetic solution, and continuous-flow method also are discussed.
From the contents:
* Directed Evolution of Ligninolytic Oxidoreductases: from sensible Expression to Stabilization and Beyond
* New traits within the In Situ Enzymatic Recycling of NAD(P)(H) Cofactors
* Monooxygenase-Catalyzed Redox Cascade Biotransformations
* Biocatalytic Redox Cascades regarding w-Transaminases
* Multi-Enzyme structures and Cascade Reactions related to Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases
* Chemo-Enzymatic Cascade Reactions for the Synthesis of Glycoconjugates
* Synergies of Chemistry and Biochemistry for the construction of Beta-Amino Acids
* Racemizable Acyl Donors for Enzymatic Dynamic Kinetic Resolution
* Stereoselective Hydrolase-Catalyzed techniques in Continuous-Flow Mode
* views on Multienzyme procedure Technology
* Nitrile changing Enzymes interested in ordinary and artificial Cascade Reactions
* Mining Genomes for Nitrilases
* Key-Study at the Kinetic points of the In-Situ NHase/AMase Cascade procedure of M. imperiale Resting Cells for Nitrile Bioconversion
* Enzymatic Stereoselective Synthesis of Beta-Amino Acids
* New purposes of Transketolase: Cascade Reactions for Assay Development
* Aldolases as Catalyst for the Synthesis of Carbohydrates and Analogs
* Enzymatic iteration of Sialoconjugate Diversity
* Methyltransferases in Biocatalysis
* Chemoenzymatic Multistep One-Pot Processes
Read or Download Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Massive time and effort is allotted to introducing mobile tradition and fermentation expertise to undergraduate scholars in academia, regularly via a number classes in business biotechnology and comparable disciplines. equally, numerous textbooks can be found to explain the appli- tions of those applied sciences in undefined.
Biotechnology has come to play an more and more vital position in lots of features of lifestyle. as soon as a pricey and mostly unexpected choice, it has now turn into a practical replacement to many proven techniques for production, land remediation, toxins regulate and waste administration. the applying of biologically-engineered strategies to environmental difficulties has develop into way more effortlessly appropriate in precept and biotechnology, often, extra greatly understood, yet there is still a few uncertainty among practitioners relating to how and the place the microscopic, sensible point matches into the macroscopic, functional purposes.
Nanomedicines and Nanoproducts: functions, Disposition, and Toxicology within the Human physique offers an in depth review of the disposition of nanoproducts in the physique, with a different specialize in the breathing and olfactory routes of nanoproduct management, buccal publicity and the ingestion of nanoproducts, the integumentary process (formed by way of the outside, hair, nails, and linked glands), the ocular path, the systemic direction, and toxicology because it pertains to the nanoscale international.
- Advances in Biochemical Engineering Biotechnology Metabolic Engineering
- Biotechnology : Academic Cell Update Edition
- Ant Colony Optimization - Methods and Applications
- Quality assurance: Problem solving and training strategies for success in the pharmaceutical and life science industries
Extra info for Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions
Appl. Microbiol. , 71, 276–288. C. (2011) Regioselective oxygenation of fatty acids, fatty alcohols and other aliphatic compounds by a basidiomycete heme-thiolate peroxidase. Arch. Biochem. , 514, 33–43. , and Hofrichter, M. (2011) Selective hydroxylation of alkanes by an extracellular fungal peroxygenase. , 278, 3667–3675. , and Alcalde, M. (2012) Saccharomyces cerevisiae in directed evolution: an efﬁcient tool to improve enzymes. Bioengineered, 3, 1–6. 79. , Polaina, 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. J. (2006) Combinatorial saturation mutagenesis by in vivo overlap extension for the engineering of fungal laccases.
Eng. , 105, 175–204. References 12. , Hardiman, 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. , and Rahmanpour, R. (2011) Pathways for degradation of lignin in bacteria and fungi. Nat. Prod. , 28, 1883–1896. , and Uzan-Boukhris, E. (2012) in Lignins: Biosynthesis, Biodegradation and Bioengineering, vol. 61 (eds L. Jouanin and C. Lapierre), Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 263–308. T. (2007) in Industrial Enzymes: Structure, Functions and Applications (eds J. P. MacCabe), Springer, New York, pp. 475–486. , and Gutierrez, A.
And Faraco, V. (2010) Random mutants of a Pleurotus ostreatus laccase as new biocatalysts for industrial efﬂuents bioremediation. J. Appl. , 108, 998–1006. J. (2007) Molecular evolution of Fome lignosus laccase by ethyl methane sulfonate-based random mutagenesis in vitro. Biomol. , 24, 619–624. J. P. (2012) Accurate stabilities of laccase mutants 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. predicted with a modiﬁed FoldX protocol. J. Chem. Inf. , 52, 3028–3042. G. (1992) Superfamily of plant, fungal and bacterial peroxidases.